Private Jets Europe provides consultancy in sales and acquisitions for new or pre-owned aircraft and helicopters.
The client can have a demonstrative flight with the jet he wants to purchase, for a refundable sum (in case the client decided to buy the aircraft and signs the LOI)
The delivery terms are, depending of the type of aircraft, from 1 year to 5 years for new aircrafts.
Aspects needed to be considered when thinking of buying a private jet:
- Parking: the hangars of the nearest airport can be used in exchange for a fee
- Crew: you’d have your own pilots and crew, hired full or part time, according to your needs
- Others: fuel, cleaning, airport taxes etc
BUT WHAT A JOY!
- Guaranteed aircraft availability, just about anytime, anywhere
- Flying where you want, when you want
- Taking off and landing from more airports than commercial airlines
- Optimize the acquisition by further renting it to other private or commercial purposes
- Avoid lengthy security lines, flight delays, unnecessary connections, and lost luggage
- Take off within minutes of arriving at the airport
- Start your vacation the second you step onboard
- Hold meetings in privacy
- Read your favorite magazines and watch your favorite films
- Fly to multiple cities in a single day
- Spend more time at your destination and less time getting there
- Spend more nights asleep in your own bed